A registered vehicle must be sold with a RWC (Road Worthy Certificate). RWC are a requirement of the Victorian government and only licensed vehicle testers can issue a RWC.

What will we inspect?

  • Brakes
  • Steering
  • Suspension
  • Wheels and tyres
  • Structure of vehicle
  • Windscreen, windows, windscreen wipers and washers
  • Seats and seatbelts
  • Lamps and reflectors
  • Engine
  • Vehicle’s body and chassis

When your car fulfills the requirements and passes the inspection, you can be sure of receiving Roadworthy Certificate from QuickOil.